- [email protected]
- +27 (0)21 785 1214
Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
Restriction on Use of Material/Content
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall E-Classroom be liable for any consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials supplied to this site. E-Classroom allows video and audio content on its websites and selects external website links that may be for education merit only. E-Classroom does not link to external websites in return for cash, services, or any other consideration in kind. Whilst considerable care is taken in choosing external website links for audience viewing, E-Classroom will not be liable for any consequential damages for content changes to video and audio content from these external links on websites, or viewers’ expressions, broken links, message boards or explicit material. Should you discover any external link that is not suitable for the E-Classroom website, please contact [email protected] or the owners on the web pages where
The Content is provided without warranties, either expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, E-classroom disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. E-classroom does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. E-classroom does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Unless otherwise specified, the Content on E-Classroom and its partner websites are produced solely to supply educational resources for its members. E-classroom may change, add, or delete website content without notice. Members who access the E-Classroom website from outside South Africa are responsible for the terms and conditions of compliance with South African law. Content from the E-Classroom website is further subject to South African export controls. No resources may be copied, sold, or transferred from this website or exported to any other country outside South Africa. By downloading or using the content, you represent and warrant that you agree to the terms and conditions of use.
We do not refund incorrectly selected Grades during registration or account upgrades unless we fail to deliver the goods as agreed. In such cases, please contact us at [email protected]
General Competition Terms and Conditions
- All competitions are open to residents of South Africa except employees of E-Classroom, their advertising agencies, PR, and Media Agencies, as well as family members, consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organisations and persons.
- To enter and stand a chance to win, participants must follow the instructions of the respective competition.
- Only one “entry” per participant, per post, will be valid/considered.
- E-Classroom and their partners will randomly select winners.
- The winners will be contacted on social media or telephonically and are expected to provide their correct contact and delivery details upon E-Classroom’s request.
- After a winner/winners have been notified, it will become their responsibility to provide their contact details within 24 hours of being notified. If they fail to do so in time, the winner/winners will forfeit their prize, and E-Classroom will select a new winner.
- The winners will be announced at the end of each competition.
- If the prize includes an eWallet voucher to the value advertised for the competition, the voucher can only be used once, so if the full amount is not redeemed, the remaining voucher value will be lost and cannot be used again. The voucher is valid only for the day of receiving the voucher via SMS. Should the voucher expire, E-Classroom will not be held liable for issuing a new voucher.
- Competitions are only valid for South African registered mobile phone numbers.
- All selected winners are final and binding; no correspondence will be entered into. Every effort will be made to deliver the respective prizes, but due to the nature of the prizes, they could be altered from time to time, without notice, at the discretion of E-Classroom.
- Participants agree to accept prizes “as is”. Subject to applicable law, participants indemnify E-Classroom against any damages or loss, including consequential and economic loss.
- The participant is responsible for ensuring that personal contact and delivery details are complete, accurate and current.
- Any costs or expenses incurred for items not specifically included in the prize are for the winner’s own account. E-Classroom and their associates will not be responsible for any other expenses a winner may incur because of their acceptance and/or use of a prize, whether foreseen or not.
- Prizes are not transferable and may not be deferred, changed, or exchanged for cash or any other item.
- To the extent that any taxes, duties, levies, or other charges may be levied on a prize by any government or regulatory body, the winner/s will be liable; therefore, E-Classroom will not increase the value of the prize/s to compensate for such charges.
- E-Classroom reserves the right to terminate or temporarily suspend any competition in the event of technical or other difficulties that might compromise its integrity.
- E-Classroom reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions of competitions without notice.
- Neither E-Classroom nor their respective advertising, media, and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by a participant of a prize draw and/or participant in the prize offered.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity campaigns and /or provide a photograph or materials for a competition entry. The winner/s will not be entitled to any payment or other remuneration for such publicity. All and any materials, including publicity materials, will remain the sole property of E-Classroom.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern these Terms and Conditions, and participants agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts.
- Promoter: E-Classroom, 5 Noordhoek Road, Noordhoek, Cape Town, South Africa, 7979.