Stand a Chance to Win Online Schooling for a Year When You Complete Our Survey
Online School Survey
The current conditions with Covid-19 have forced many life changes worldwide, with one being the schooling system. For over 10 years, we have been a curriculum ‘support’ platform to both schools and parents and now have had a large enquiry from our members to offer a full online school option. To consider this decision, we would like to conduct a survey to find out how many existing members would transfer to an online school option starting January 2021, if we offer this choice.
Our online school will provide the following for Grades 1-7 starting January 2021 (Grades 8-12 will be available from January 2022):
- Established curriculum - CAPS or Cambridge
- Qualified teachers who are subject specialists
- Student mentors
- Daily attendance registration
- Live, interactive classrooms with teachers - all lessons will be recorded so students can catch up on lessons missed
- Student and parent dashboard to track academic progress, events, private tutoring etc.
- A portfolio of evidence as required by the Department of Basic Education
- Continuous assessments and tests
- Parent partnership
A laptop/tablet/desktop, printer and internet access will be required for online schooling.