- [email protected]
- +27 (0)21 785 1214
Worksheet Resources $40/yearWorksheet Resources $40/year
Q- How do I register?
- It is simple! Go to https://e-classroom.co.za and you will find a login/register button on the top right-hand side of the page. Click on the logon button to register and follow the instructions.
Q- Where do I get a coupon code?
- Coupon codes are only issued during campaigns with E-Classroom partners.
Q- Is E-Classroom a school?
- E-Classroom is not a school. E-Classroom is an online platform that provides supplementary resources that are aligned with the South African Curriculum. Teachers and parents can use the resources as supplementary support for the subjects they are teaching..
Q- What resources do E-Classroom offer?
- E-Classroom offers worksheets (Grades R-12) and pre-recorded video lessons (Grades 4-12).
Q- Can the resources be viewed before purchasing a license?
- Yes, the resources can be viewed before purchasing a license.
Q- Is it possible to downgrade if I am teaching another Grade?
- Unfortunately, once you have chosen a grade, it cannot be changed after payment has been submitted.
Q- What is the difference between E-Classroom and E-Academy?
- E-Classroom provides supplementary support resources in the form of worksheets and Power Point presentations and E-Academy provides video lessons, worksheets, and assessments.
Q- How do I upgrade my account?
- You can upgrade to the next grade from your dashboard from your (My Account) under licenses. This can only be done at the start of a new year.
Q- How do we apply for a school license?
- Click on the ‘Help’ tab at the top of the webpage and then click on ‘School License.’ Then register each teacher separately and ensure their email address and respective grade has been captured correctly. Click the ‘submit’ button. An invoice will be generated and sent to the school and upon proof of payment, the schoolteachers will be registered.
Q- If I buy a license in the middle of the year, will I be able to upgrade to the new Grade at the start of the new academic year?
- Yes, licenses can be bought anytime during the year and can be voluntarily upgraded the following year.
Q-How do I pay?
- Step 1: Complete the form fields on the registration form https://e-classroom.co.za/register
Step 2: Once you have completed steps 1 and 2 on the registration form and submitted it, you will receive a verification email in your inbox. If you do not receive the verification email after 5 minutes, please check your spam folder. Click on the verification email link. Once you have clicked on the link, the system will prompt you to complete steps 3 and 4.
Step3: Select the Grade or Grades you require. Make sure that you select the correct grade/s, as this process cannot be reversed, and we cannot issue refunds once processed. Once you have selected the grade/s, select the number of users, and then click on the “check-out” button and you will be directed to a secure payment portal. Payment clearance can take up to 20 minutes or 2 working days, depending on who you bank with. Note that licenses cannot be shared, so if you require more than one person to access the grade license, you will need to select an additional user.
Please note the following banks can take some time to clear your payment: Standard bank, Capitec, Nedbank and Absa.
Step4: Select one of the payment options available – Credit Card, Debit card, Instant EFT or Store Card (RCS).
Q- Why am I being directed to the PAYPAL page or charged in dollars?
- If your IP address is registered outside South Africa, you will be directed to the PAYPAL checkout page. If you work for an international company whose IP address is registered outside South Africa, then register a Gmail email account.
Q- Does E-Classroom accept direct payments?
- We do not accept direct payments. On the last step of registration, you will be guided to the Payfast payment page where you can choose the form of payment that suits you.
Q- I have difficulty logging in. When I enter my email address and/or password, the system says ‘error.’
- Make sure you do not copy and paste your email address or password when logging in. These need to be typed in as it is case sensitive. Make sure there are no full stops at the end of your email address when you type it in. Password criteria – At least 6 digits using a combination of capital letters, lower case, and numbers.
If you are not able to log in after following these instructions, please check the following:
•Browser: The best browser to use is Chrome. The system does not support Firefox, Edge, Opera, and Internet Explorer browsers and sometimes Safari can give problems. Use Chrome as your browser.
•Devices: Check that you are not logged into two devices at the same time as this will block your access. The platform only allows for one user to access one device at a time. If you registered on a laptop and are trying to access the site using your same email address and password on a tablet or mobile phone for example, you will not be able to get access. Log out of one device to get access into another.
•Email address: Please check that you have entered your correct email address.
• Your license may have expired, and you will need to renew your subscription.
Q- Why do I keep getting logged out after a few minutes and then must log in again?
- You will be logged out if you are using the same account details on multiple devices at the same time. Each user is only allowed one concurrent login at a time. Alternatively, extend the time out time on your device.
Q- I am trying to register. But your system does not allow my phone number format.
- Don’t enter the 0 after the +27 – the zero must be dropped. For example, it your mobile number is: 082 082 0820, then it should be entered as: +28 82 082 0820.
Q- How do I get to the home page from the account overview box?
- Click on the E-Classroom logo at the top left-hand corner and you will be directed to the homepage.
Q- How do I access the content?
- 1. Click on the curriculum tab at the top of the home page.
2. Select what you would like to access from the choices provided on the dropdown menu.
Q- How do I access my Grade and subjects?
- 1. When you select your option, the grades will pop up next to the box. Ensure that your screen fits the page so that you can see all the subjects in English and Afrikaans. Click on the grade you signed up for.
2. You will be given a choice of subjects in English or Afrikaans. Click on your language choice.
Q- How do I view or download content?
- Use this button to view Use this button to download and print
Q- How do I access revision papers?
- 1. Click on the curriculum tab.
2. Select “Revision papers”.
3. Select the grade you want for revision.
Q- Why are there no revision papers for Grades R-3?
- Formal assessments in the Caps curriculum start in Grade 4.
Q- Do we have video tutorials for all subjects?
- We have video lessons available for Grades 4-8 and 9-12 in Mathematics.
Q- How do I return to the content page?
- Click on the ‘x’ in the top right-hand corner of the page.
Q- Where do I find the memos or answers for the question papers?
- The memos or answers sheets are tagged at the end of a worksheet or alongside it.
Q- How often is new content added/uploaded?
- New content is uploaded every month. Please sign up to our newsletter or social media pages to keep informed about any latest updates.
Q- Why aren’t all subjects covered in the FET phase?
- In the FET phase, we develop content based on public demand as there are over 30 subjects to choose from. We provide revision papers for the core subjects only.
Q- Why don’t you have resources for my child’s reading book?
- All schools have a list of books to choose from. It is not possible to develop content for every book. We choose our own stories and practice the concept being taught.
Q- Why aren’t all subjects available in Afrikaans?
- We translate to Afrikaans as and when funds become available. We are a business for social change and rely on sponsorships and partnerships for bespoke development in other languages.