- [email protected]
- +27 (0)21 785 1214
CPD Course Receives Excellent Feedback
The Social and Emotional CPD course has been very well received with many schools signing up on a ‘whole-school’ basis, as well as individual educators and professionals taking the initiative. Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, which is reflected in the comments below:
- The course taught me useful skills that I have been implementing all round with learners, co-educators and parents.
- I have more confidence addressing issues of a social or emotional nature with learners and parents.
- Easy to navigate, relevant and effective.
- I enjoyed the opportunity to reflect on my own ability.
- Course content grows more challenging as I progressed.
- This is not a ‘box-ticking’ CPD course – it is really useful.
- We completed the course as a phase and it really helped us establish a unified approach to SEL and collaborative values.
SACE were so delighted with the results that they are awarding 45 CPD points to educators who complete all 8 modules, including videos with transcripts and a short quiz.